Bạn đang xem bài viết Pumpkin Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake Bars được cập nhật mới nhất ngày 21/05/2022 trên website Raffles-hanoi.edu.vn. Hy vọng những thông tin mà chúng tôi đã chia sẻ là hữu ích với bạn. Nếu nội dung hay, ý nghĩa bạn hãy chia sẻ với bạn bè của mình và luôn theo dõi, ủng hộ chúng tôi để cập nhật những thông tin mới nhất. Cho đến thời điểm hiện tại, bài viết này đã đạt được 6,138 lượt xem.
--- Bài mới hơn ---
Pumpkin and vanilla cheesecake bars are so smooth and creamy, They’re the perfect combination of pumpkin pie and cheesecake and are so easy to make!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Fall is wonderful time of year, partly because it’s also pumpkin season! Who doesn’t love ALL things pumpkin?!
These pumpkin cheesecake bars are so rich and creamy you’ll never know they’re a low carb dessert.
This Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice mix is amazing to have on hand for when you’re making all your pumpkin recipes! And it’s super easy to make!
Ingredients for Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
To Make the Gluten Free Crust
Preheat oven to 350F.
Add the almond flour, butter, egg, Swerve confectioners and vanilla extract to the bowl of a food processor and mix until a dough is formed.
Place the dough in a 8 x 8 glass or ceramic baking dish lined with parchment paper and pss out in an even layer.
To Make the Keto Cheesecake Filling
Add the cream cheese to the bowl of a food processor (or stand mixer) and mix.
Mix in the eggs one at a time.
Then add in the vanilla extract and sour cream.
Remove about ¼ cup of the batter and set aside.
Add in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, then continue mixing.
Add in the ½ cup of swerve and mix until well combined.
Pour the batter over the crust and spad evenly.
Take the reserved ¼ cup of the batter and whisk in the remaining Swerve and vanilla bean extract.
Spoon the mixture over the top, in drops and random drizzles. Take a butter knife and swirl the batter, careful not to touch the crust. Unfortunately, my camera froze up on me and I was not able to get the shot of this step, grrr!!
Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the center has just set.
Chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours or until set before cutting and serving.
Substitutions For Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Are There Carbs in Pumpkin?
With only 3 net carbs in an ¼ cup serving of pumpkin puree, it’s an excellent choice for your Keto recipes.
Is Pumpkin Keto?
Yes, indeed! Pumpkin is easily incorporated into any low-carb diet. But like with any fruit or vegetable, portion control is important. The good news is most recipes only call for about ½ cup of pumpkin for the entire recipe.
Pumpkin is also very nutritious. On top of being high in vitamins and minerals it’s considerably low in calories. It’s a great source of beta-carotene. To read all about the health benefits of pumpkin, check out this article.
Tips for Perfect Keto Cheesecake Bars
- Always use full fat cream cheese. It’s all about quality ingredients when you’re making a Keto cheesecake recipe. Low fat cream cheese has fillers that can cause a cheesecake to very easily flop. The more fat, the creamier the cheesecake will be.
- To pvent lumpy cheesecake bars, set the cream cheese out on the counter and allow it to come completely to room temperature before mixing.
- Don’t skip the sour cream. Not only does the tanginess of sour cream balance out the flavor of cream cheese, it helps add a smoother texture.
- Refrain from over mixing the batter. When you overmix the batter, air pockets will form, which will not only make your Keto cheesecake bars look unattractive when bubbles rise to the top during baking, the added air can cause them the crack.
- Another way to pvent cracking is don’t over bake them. These low carb cheesecake bars will still have a slight jiggle to them when they are done, but the edges will be set.
- In order to get clean slices, the most important thing is to allow the cheesecake bars to cool completely. Cut them with a sharp knife and clean the knife in between cuts.
More Keto and Low Carb Pumpkin Recipes
More Keto and Low Carb Cheesecake Recipes
If you’d like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you’ll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I’m offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
These bars are so creamy, they taste like a cross between pumpkin pie and cheesecake. I also use my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice mix, which is super easy to make!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Author Keto Cooking Christian
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. Please feel free to verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.
--- Bài cũ hơn ---
Cập nhật thông tin chi tiết về Pumpkin Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake Bars trên website Raffles-hanoi.edu.vn. Hy vọng nội dung bài viết sẽ đáp ứng được nhu cầu của bạn, chúng tôi sẽ thường xuyên cập nhật mới nội dung để bạn nhận được thông tin nhanh chóng và chính xác nhất. Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!